Subject: Information pursuant to art. 16 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 containing the Consolidated Law on the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data).
we wish to inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, that the information and data provided by you or otherwise acquired for purposes related to the management of ordinary commercial relationships and, specifically for the compilation of personal data lists, the keeping of customer / supplier accounts , invoicing, management of the creditor for the satisfaction of all the obligations provided for by the regulations in force.
By processing of personal data we mean any operation or set of operations, carried out even without the aid of electronic tools, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, the extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database.
According to the rules of the Code, the treatments carried out by the company will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Code, we therefore provide you with the following information:
– Your data may be processed exclusively for accounting, administrative, internal statistics, market research and commercial communication purposes, in relation to contractual requirements and the consequent fulfillment of legal and tax obligations as well as to allow effective management financial and commercial relationships; this treatment will take place for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and also subsequently, for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
– The treatments can be carried out using both IT and manual tools, in compliance with all the precautions necessary to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information.
– Your data may be disclosed to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational needs strictly connected to the purposes set out above and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
1. entities, professionals, companies or other structures entrusted by us with the processing connected to the fulfillment of administrative, accounting and management obligations related to the ordinary performance of our economic activity, also for credit recovery purposes;
2. to public authorities to administrations for purposes related to the fulfillment of legal and tax obligations;
3. banks, financial institutions or other subjects to whom the transfer of your data is necessary for the performance of our business in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of our obligations towards you.
The provision of data is not mandatory by law but any refusal to provide such data could make it impossible for us to execute contracts and other related obligations, as well as to correctly manage mutual commercial relations.
The data will be stored at the headquarters of Artclub, for the times defined by the relevant legislation. We also inform you that such data will be collected, processed and stored in full compliance with the provisions of art. 31 and following of the Privacy Code and the Technical Regulations – Annex B to the Code – regarding security measures.
You can contact at any time, without formal obligations or using the appropriate model
prepared by the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data to assert your rights as provided for by article 7 of the Code, which for your convenience we reproduce in full in ATTACHMENT No. 1.
ANNEX N. 1
Art. 7 Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State of managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. the interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.